1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM THEY ARE SCAMMING BOTH THE PUBLIC & THE FLORISTS CONTRACTED. It is clear that they falsely advertise, charge customers high prices, and pay the florist a fraction; therefore, the florist sends low quality flowers because they are receiving a low payment in the exchange.

This company is a scam. They are scamming both the public and the florists who contract with them. 12/31/2016 10:34:41 AM, Order#8507920. I ordered an arrangement of roses, they delivered the flowers but they look nothing like the photo advertised on the website (poor quality).

The flowers were wilted, unprofessionally arranged, & the bow was dirty. The product is the lowest possible quality but the company is charging regular to high prices. I called customer service and they said the reason the arrangement does not match the photo is due to the fact that the florist receives a verbal description of the arrangement rather than the photo. This is not acceptable for an online company that deals exclusively with images/photos as a method of communication.

Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with, rude unprofessional people that are unreasonable. First, the rep said that I ordered 18 white roses and that is what I got, as if they completed their end of the deal, I argued that I purchased a beautiful "arrangement" of roses, and I expected them to resemble the photo. Therefore, they offered to send a replacement, however, the replacement was worse than the first, extremely low quality flowers. I paid ~$115.78 and flowers were absolute garbage.

I refused to take them and sent the florist back with both arrangements, thus, returning the product(s) completely. I called customer service for a refund and they refused to give a me refund even though I returned the product to the florist. The "manager" told me that even if I return the flowers he will not give me a refund, it is not his problem that I did not like the flowers etc. I argued that I payed for a product advertised by their company and they did not send me the product I ordered, this is false advertising, and I returned the unsatisfactory item(s) and I want a refund.

The so called manager taunted that he would not give a refund and is keeping my money irregardless of the fact that the florist took back the arrangement. Furthermore, I asked which local florist they were using but they refused to tell me; I now realize this is a "policy" to ensure that customers cannot communicate with the florist & exchange information about prices. It is clear that they falsely advertise, charge customers high prices, and pay the florist a fraction; therefore, the florist sends low quality flowers because they are receiving a low payment in the exchange. This company is a scam.

They are scamming both the public and the florists who contract with them. They should be shut down.

Review about: Justflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Spoiled a very special occasion by not delivering the flowers, Customer service what service, Lied about guarantee, Quality, Quality of flowers compared to its online advertisem.

Comments