Ordered basket/bouquet on Tues 8/21 for family friend's mother funeral.On 8/22 I saw the receipt in my email with the one of the last names spelled wrong.

This could not be changed because they were delivered. However, what was delivered does look nothing like what is shown on the website. The website picture looks like a basket of lots of flowers. What was sent is a big plant with some flowers tucked in.

I am still waiting for them to hear from the local florist of whom they will NOT give me the name. I have requested a full refund but have been told that is NOT possible because something was delivered. I am still waiting for them to resolve this....I am NOT taking a $15 credit. They already have given me a $7 toward a future purchase.

That I will NOTbe using.

I talked with a local funeral director I know and he said to "ALWAYS ORDER FROM A LOCAL FLORIST".I told him I will definitely will be doing that in the future.

Review about: Justflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Justflowers - Terrible customer service Justflowers "I ordered a flowering basket for a funeral and received a call that they needed to substitute. I called back and found out they had already substituted with a basket..." Read more 1800flowers - The "glass" mosaic planter had a plastic bottom 1800flowers "I just recently ordered the purple Hydrangea in Mosaic Planter (large) for over $90.00 with freight and shipping. The planter specs on the website say that the plant is "Set..." Read more Warning - Don't use justflowers.com! Justflowers "I ordered a flower arrangement from justflowers.com for my sister in the hospital, assuming it would look like what their on-line catalog showed. Unfortunately, what was received looked nothing like..." Read more Scammed by justflowers,com Justflowers "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more