I went to their website 7/14 to check a delivery time frame, began placing the order, but canceled when I wasn't confident that the product would arrive on time.This was for a funeral on 07/15/11 and it needed to be at the funeral home no later than 11 am.

I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THEIR REPRESENTATIVE who wanted to know if I needed help with my order. I was very impressed that they would call me and try and help, so I gave them a chance. I explained my concern and also I really didn't feel like I could absorb over $60 for the arrangement so that was my reason for terming the order. He asked me what I was looking to spend, and I advised that I really needed to stay in the lower $40 to upper $50 range.

He told me that he had the ability to not only guarantee delivery but also provide me with FLOWERS that would be a total of $49.21. Again, I was very happy with that customer service- until I received a phone call at approximately 9:30 am on 7/15/11 advising me that the flowers I was promised could not be delivered, and that they are making a substitution. They then explained what the substitution was, and it was not acceptable. By then I couldn't contact another florist.

I called the "manager" and was told I could not cancel the order, and would not be able to receive a refund.

I have a picture of the "plants" they used, and they look horrible.The refuse to make good on their "guarantee" and the "manager" told me that the best she could do is issue a $10 credit.

Review about: Justflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments