I went to their website 7/14 to check a delivery time frame, began placing the order, but canceled when I wasn't confident that the product would arrive on time. This was for a funeral on 07/15/11 and it needed to be at the funeral home no later than 11 am.

I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THEIR REPRESENTATIVE who wanted to know if I needed help with my order. I was very impressed that they would call me and try and help, so I gave them a chance. I explained my concern and also I really didn't feel like I could absorb over $60 for the arrangement so that was my reason for terming the order. He asked me what I was looking to spend, and I advised that I really needed to stay in the lower $40 to upper $50 range.

He told me that he had the ability to not only guarantee delivery but also provide me with FLOWERS that would be a total of $49.21. Again, I was very happy with that customer service- until I received a phone call at approximately 9:30 am on 7/15/11 advising me that the flowers I was promised could not be delivered, and that they are making a substitution. They then explained what the substitution was, and it was not acceptable. By then I couldn't contact another florist.

I called the "manager" and was told I could not cancel the order, and would not be able to receive a refund.

I have a picture of the "plants" they used, and they look horrible. The refuse to make good on their "guarantee" and the "manager" told me that the best she could do is issue a $10 credit.

Review about: Justflowers Arrangement.

Comments