1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers pictured from site for next day delivery to hospital.My credit card was billed immediately.

Midday on the supposed delivery date I get an e mail asking me to contact them to be informed those "flowers are seasonal" and they want to substitute and deliver the next day. I OK'd that but expressed dismay that it will be another day and asked why the web site did not indicate that the flowers were not available this time of year. I repeated many times that they should be delivered by 10 AM. The rep never said their policy was any different.They e- mailed that per the conversation they will be substituted and delivered.

Today I get a call that they cannot guarantee delivery before 6 pm. I talked to a m,anger who would not give me the name of the local florist to check but finally after 30 minutes said, "Oh, those were delivered." I called the hospital and yes they were delivered to the front desk and luckily sent up ASAP because I called the recipient and she is being discharged.

BTW it is their policy, if the recipient had died, to simply change the card to Sympathy and send them to the family.Order locally!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Justflowers. The most disappointing about justflowers delivery service from Justflowers was whole experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Justflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Justflowers to other companies on our site.

Comments