Verified Reviewer

1.9

Five days ago, we ordered flowers to be delivered to a funeral home, for the visitations for my best friend.

We clearly stated the times of the visitations on the order, and assumed (apparently, mistakenly!) that the flowers would be delivered prior to the first visitation.

When we arrived at the visitation today, our flowers were not there. We were very disappointed, and when we got home from the visitation, I called JustFlowers to find out what was happening.

On the first attempt, I received a recorded message after being on hold for 20 minutes, and left a call-back number. After a 2-hour wait, I called again and got someone, who said that she would be right back after she pulled up my file. After a 15-minute wait, I was disconnected. On a third attempt, I finally spoke with someone who must have been using the worst-quality cell phone in the world, since I could only hear about every fifth word that she said.

Despite repeated attempts to get her to speak more loudly or to call me back, I finally just hung up in frustration. I think I was able to understand that the flowers were delivered at 3:59 p.m.

today, but the first visitation ended at 4:00 p.m.

With a five-day advance order, it seems stupid that my order would NOT have been able to be delivered on time for both visitations today.

After all those phone calls, I checked my email to see that at 2:02 p.m., I got an email saying that they would have to make a substitution for my order, since some of the plants weren't available.

I'm frustrated beyond belief with the slowness of the delivery, and with the horrible customer service available at their toll-free number. I will NEVER order from them again!

User's recommendation: AVOID THEM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Justflowers Flower Basket.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Justflowers Pros: Available online.

Justflowers Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments