1.4

First off, this company contacted my mother saying, we know your daughter's birthday is coming up and asked her if she would like to order flowers again and have them sent like the previous year.That alone annoys me, but that was not the worst of it.

My mother placed an order Friday, Feb 24, 2017 and was told it would be delivered Saturday, Feb 25, 2017. Just Flowers called my mother Saturday stating the flower shop that was filling the order was closed and would it be ok if they delivered Sunday or Monday. My mother said Sunday since it was my actual birthday. Then on Sunday they called again saying there was a blizzard in my area (a lie) and was it ok if they delivered on Monday.

My father took this call and said ok. I did not know all of this that had taken place since obviously it was supposed to be a surprise. I received a call from the local flower shop Monday, Feb 27, 2017 at 2:39pm that they had an order of flowers and to call them back so they could come out and deliver them. I called back a little after 5pm, and they told me their delivery person was gone for the day.

They said they would deliver them the following day Feb 28th. My father called me that night asking if I got my flowers, and when I said no, he proceeded to tell me the story of all that had happened trying to send me flowers. The following day the local flower shop came to deliver the flowers around 1pm Feb 28, 2017. This order was placed on Feb 24, 2017.

When the woman arrived, I questioned her about why it took so long, why my parents were told they couldn't deliver the previous Saturday because the shop was closed due to weather ( I live in the same area and went out shopping that day- all the stores were open), and then again why my parents were told the flower shop couldn't deliver Sunday because their was a blizzard (a lie). She said that the person who was working Saturday doesn't like to drive in the snow, and she wasn't sure about the other questions because she didn't have her notes in front of her. She also said they couldn't fill the order right away because they were waiting on flowers! If you can't fill an order for the time frame requested, than you shouldn't take peoples money!

I refused the order and the delivery woman told me she completely understood. I stated that I wanted my parents to get a full refund and she assured me their account would be credited possibly minus the delivery fee since I initially said yes they could deliver. I said yes before I knew all that had transpired! My parents called Just Flowers to tell them they wanted a refund, and they were told it was out of their hands!

So between Just Flowers and the local flower shop we have gotten the run around. I called the local flower shop today and was told the manager was out delivering a fruit bouquet, but she would be taking care of it as soon as she got back. I checked the reviews of the local flower shop that "filled" the order and they do not have good reviews either. i am waiting for them to make it right, but I'm not holding my breath.

DO NOT BUY FLOWERS THROUGH JUST FLOWERS, and check your local flower shop's reviews before placing your hard earned money in their hands!

I posted this originally on trust pilot.com and funny, they responded right away, but when you call they can't seem to find a manager to answer your questions.hhhmmmm

Review about: Justflowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Lied about delivery.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments