Unethical business practices.Rude and disrespectful managers.

I order a basket of plants to be delivered same day. They called to say they could not fulfill my order. That is fine, it happens. I asked that the order be cancelled.

I did not want substitutes. The representative said he would have to get a manager. I was originally on hold for 3 minutes before the manager got on the line. Her task was to brow beat me into keeping the order.

She was unrelenting. No matter how many times I told her I would just like the order cancelled, she kept going. I thought I finally had her convinced, she said she had to put me on hold to process the cancellation only to come back on SEVEN MINUTES later to start the hard sell techniques again. Nothing should take this long or be this difficult to cancel.

She was rude and disrespectful. And after all that, I was told my refund (for an order not even filled) was going to take 5-7 business days!! Steer clear of this dreadful business.

Completely unethical.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unethical" of justflowers manager. Justflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned justflowers manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Justflowers.

Comments

Tennessee, United States #1312211

I too was ripped off by Just Flowers.They took my order, then refused to use the $10 off coupon that supposedly goes with every order.

Asked them for certain colors and height of an arrangement and got totally ripped off.

They sent an embarrassing arrangement!Refused to refund my money!