Do Not order flowers from an online company called Just flowers!Last week I searched and searched for a company that would deliver flowers on Sunday for Mother's Day, most companies were HONEST and would not allow me to place an order that they could not fill.

This company not only took the order they were twice as expensive they had no problem taking the money out of my bank account right away and they sent me an email with a confirmation that the flowers would be delivered on Sunday may 12th. Not only did the flowers not get delivered Sunday they also didn't get delivered Monday. So last night I tried to call them and they put me on hold for about 10 min then i heard recorded message that says to inquire online or call back later and it HANGS UP talk about horrible customer service!!! Finally after trying several times to call i wrote an email explaining my frustration and asking when the flowers would be delivered and I got a response this afternoon saying they cancelled my order for me and I would get a refund in 7-10 DAYS!!!

Are you kidding me, I didn't even ask for the order to be cancelled, and why would it take so long to get a refund.

Seriously if you want to order flowers there are other sites I've used before that are good, but save yourself the trouble and stay away from this site!Please feel free to share!

Review about: Justflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments