I ordered flowers for next day delivery at Just Flowers for my sister who was giving birth at the hospital. The flowers were going to be delivered between 9AM and 6PM per the promise but they never delivered the flowers, neither did they contact me to inform me of this. I called several times to advise that my sister did not receive the flowers. They advised they made an honest mistake by not delivering the flowers.

I asked for a refund since my sister was leaving the hospital the following morning. They advised they could not refund as they attempted delivery. They offered a $7 discount. When I asked who they contacted when attempting delivery as I was the one who called them to inquire about why the flowers were not delivered, they said they do not contact patient at hospital so they contacted no one. When I made a complaint to ask that they refund me. A few weeks later, they replied " the flowers were delivered so you will not get the service for free"

I was so shocked to realize at that point that the company was a scam. They kept my money (about $75) when the flowers were never delivered.

If you want to save yourself some aggravation, do not attempt to purchase from Just Flowers as it is a scam based on my experience with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of justflowers next day delivery service. Justflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned justflowers next day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Justflowers.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments