Ordered a Funeral Palm w/banner to arrive at the Mortuary on Monday, May 13, 2013 for my brother-in-law.Rec'd confirmation, but when I put the confirmation in to check delivery, it told me that my confirm number was not valid!
Then I was not able to speak with anyone at phone numbers provided. Finally I contacted the family who informed us that the plant never showed; I then called the Mortuary who said it had never been delivered (they keep a log) ...
just came back from our bank after filing a dispute.Am now going to contact the newspaper the obit was printed in next to alert them to the fact that JustFlowers.com is a total rip-off!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Palm
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy at zarabridal.com because they are liars and the quality of the dresses are just awful! It all started when I ordered a wedding dress. When I asked about..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "Bought a pair of bulbs which they guaranteed not to "hyper flash" They did on my Infiniti and I asked to return them. You have to return them to Canada..."
- "I had ordered a "bloody bath mat" from sammydress.com. The image was exactly what I wanted. Mostly white with two light bloody footprints with a couple blood spots...."
- "Ordered customize dress with measurement 36 inches for chest and hip, 30 inches waist and 50 inches hollow to floor. Jacket received with 30 inches chest. Dress received with 32..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."