Ordered a Funeral Palm w/banner to arrive at the Mortuary on Monday, May 13, 2013 for my brother-in-law.Rec'd confirmation, but when I put the confirmation in to check delivery, it told me that my confirm number was not valid!
Then I was not able to speak with anyone at phone numbers provided. Finally I contacted the family who informed us that the plant never showed; I then called the Mortuary who said it had never been delivered (they keep a log) ...
just came back from our bank after filing a dispute.Am now going to contact the newspaper the obit was printed in next to alert them to the fact that JustFlowers.com is a total rip-off!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Palm
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience. When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from justflowers.com for my sister in the hospital, assuming it would look like what their on-line catalog showed. Unfortunately, what was received looked nothing like..."
- "I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "Norwood round tables pizza has mold in salad and customer service was real bad and manager need to be fired through change at customers..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."