Sacramento, California

Ordered a Funeral Palm w/banner to arrive at the Mortuary on Monday, May 13, 2013 for my brother-in-law.Rec'd confirmation, but when I put the confirmation in to check delivery, it told me that my confirm number was not valid!

Then I was not able to speak with anyone at phone numbers provided. Finally I contacted the family who informed us that the plant never showed; I then called the Mortuary who said it had never been delivered (they keep a log) ...

just came back from our bank after filing a dispute.Am now going to contact the newspaper the obit was printed in next to alert them to the fact that JustFlowers.com is a total rip-off!!

Review about: Funeral Palm.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $115
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

National American Miss - PRAISE SMITH'S PAYMENT National American Miss "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..." Read more Woman of Achievement Fix Pageant Woman of Achievement "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..." Read more Justflowers - BEWARE: THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM Justflowers "THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM THEY ARE SCAMMING BOTH THE PUBLIC & THE FLORISTS CONTRACTED. It is clear that they falsely advertise, charge customers high prices, and pay the florist..." Read more EFavorMart - Review about 8 Tier Cake Stand from Eastpointe, Michigan EFavorMart "I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart. I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product. This company has many different companys which should..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds! I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later. He said..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more