Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my mother which were never delivered.Company does respond.

I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered on Saturday, May 13. The flowers have never arrived. I received an automated email from them on Saturday night that they had a delivery problem and would try to deliver on Sunday. They didn't.

On Sunday I received an email from them that they would deliver on the next possible day. They didn't say when that was going to be. No flowers have been delivered to date. I have tried to contact the company numerous times to cancel the order and request a refund since it is now Tuesday.

I have tried for three days to get some answers about where the flowers are or to request a refund. They have no way to request a refund online and it is impossible to talk to a real person unless you contact their phone line for new orders.

Then they tell you they can't help you and hang up on you.This entire business is a scam that is set up so that you cannot talk to an actual person, you cannot get any answers, and you cannot get a refund.

Review about: Justflowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Being ripped off by total scam business.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1330502

Agree.They ripped me off for Mother's Day as well.

Delivered flowers 5 days late. Flowers were not accepted due to being 5 days late.

They refuse to offer a refund.I am reporting them every way possible.

Zephyrhills, Florida, United States #1329343