Style and Design
Turnaround Time

What a piece of *** company JUST FLOWERS is!LOSERS!

CRIMINALS! SCAM ARTISTS! They never delivered the flowers my wife ordered for my mother on Mother's Day. My wife confirmed, no less than 5 times, on the phone, that the overpriced flowers would be delivered today, Mother's Day.

Guess what you LOSERS? I paid by American Express and you ain't getting your FU***NG money!

My suggestion to all consumers who read this review: Do not EVER use this company, they suck chimp ***!And to add insult to injury they don't answer their phones or repond to emails.

Review about: Justflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Justflowers messed up arrangement for grandfather's funeral Justflowers "I ordered from justflowers.com and they called to confirm everything. The next day, what showed up was a small purple arrangement (with some plastic flowers) instead of a large,..." Read more Justflowers - Horrible Justflowers "I ordered my mother flowers for mothers day , we waited all day for the flowers to be delivered , the didnt come untill 9pm, then wen flowers finally came..." Read more Justflowers - Terrible customer service Justflowers "I ordered a flowering basket for a funeral and received a call that they needed to substitute. I called back and found out they had already substituted with a basket..." Read more Justflowers - TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE STAY AWAY Justflowers "I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company. I placed an ordered to be delivered on Valentine’s Day. Your website guaranteed Valentine’s Day..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more Century Communities - Devastated! Century Communities "I am a "customer" in GA. I began at the end of 2015 looking for a new home to purchase. As anyone who has gone through this process knows, it..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more