Bradford, Illinois

I called and ordered flowers for a family members funeral, which were to be delivered same day (WED), prior to the visitation.The following evening I get a call that the flowers were NEVER delivered so not only were they not there for the visitation, they were also not there for the funeral the following afternoon (THUR).

They offered to deliver them to the home of my family the following afternoon (Friday). On Saturday I get a call that they were NEVER-EVER delivered and they could not find anyone to deliver them so they offered to send them in a box. I can't express my furry at this point.

I exploded on them and did get a full refund but that will not make up for the humiliation and additional grief they caused me.I will never, ever, ever use JUST FLOWERS again.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #600125

i used just flowers for the same thing blue horizon..and they rfor a same day friday delivery.shepromissed they would be...as it was only noon time.

they didnt get delivered untill sunday two days later. what business is open on sunday in general..wtf. they ruined the moment.

they suck.they gave me a refund after i threatened them with calling better business bureue and reporting them