Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 12, 2021

After over 3 weeks of battling with this company they finally told me they were going to refund my money. Their excuse was the delivery address was in a rural area they do not service.The address is in a major metropolitan area.Just don't use this company, they are one of the worst I've dealt with.

Original review posted by user Jan 13, 2021

It has been six days since I placed my "same day delivery" order. The flowers have not been delivered.

Called customer service, was promised a call back. Didn't happen.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

User's recommendation: Don't do it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Justflowers Arrangement.

Justflowers Cons: No flowers, No refund, Horrible customer service.

Comments

#1973124

I read your response and called customer service again at approximately 11:23am PST and was told that the flowers were being delivered today. Now, at 2:44pm PST I received the same email I've received 6 times saying the delivery was delayed and another attempt would be made tomorrow. GIVE ME A REFUND, I DON'T WANT YOUR FLOWERS.

#1973130
@PissedConsumer1973124

Please provide your name and/or contact information.

#1973143
@Justflowers

I am not leaving personal information on this site. My name and contact info is included with my order, along with my credit card number which you still need to refund.

#1973144
@PissedConsumer1973143

We can't help you if we don't know who you are.

#1973044

Amy R., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Justflowers Reviews