1.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered same day delivery for both my Mother and Aunt on May 7, 2016.Shortly after my email confirmation, I received another email that the Red Roses were not available and would be replaced by another red flower variety.

First red flag.

Second email on May 7th, my order would not be able to be delivered until May 8th. I called the 800+(they have 4 diff. #'s) and that was a waste of time.

You are lucky if you can get someone on the line that speaks English.

May 9th, no flowers. Calling customer service, again, a waste of time. I called Shane Garrett, CEO, 3**-***-****, finally I was able to through to the corporate office.

Shane passed my onto his General Manager, Daniel Kauffman, as listed on bbb.org and apologized, etc. I told him I should have done my homework and after the 600+ bad reviews, looked for another florist. After my adamant request for a full refund for both orders, 8387903 & 8387852, Daniel agreed to the full refund to my account. Daniel said he would send a complimentary arrangement to my Mother.

Today is May 18th, 2016.

My Mother never received any arrangements.Stay away from this company.

mishtor1 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Justflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Justflowers to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Justflowers and justflowers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments