Turnaround Time

Friend in the UK ordered these for me as a gift, told him it was an extra $15 to ship to my location despite there being tons of florists near me.He refused it and asked for a refund after a lot of back and forth talk, they attempted to call him many times even though he asked to talk through email because he does not have international calling, I attempted to call for him.

Waited for a good ten minutes before someone answered, they didn't speak super clearly and just connected me to a manager after receiving the order number. Which i had to wait another 5 minutes for. Manager was even harder to understand, said I couldn't do anything since it wasn't me who bought the flowers.

So I told them to give him a refund, talk through email since they seemed to be refusing to respond.

10 minutes later, no email, no refund.Nothing.

TL;DR: this company has terrible customer service and won't give you money back even when you don't receive a product.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Justflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Justflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not deliver, bad customer service and no refund. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Justflowers and justflowers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments