I placed an order on 3/9/21. I paid for next day deliver.

The order was intended for my to mean :I'm sorry". I had to ask the person receiving the order whether or not she received it. It was meant as a surprise, the surprise was gone at that time. I received this email from justflowers.com "Thank you for choosing JUSTFLOWERS.COM for your recent flower and gift order.

Despite the continued flower supply challenges related to COVID-19, our florists are committed to delivering your order. This may require flexibility in designing the floral arrangement and in some cases delivering on the soonest available day. We appreciate your business. Followed by this email "Please be advised that our preferred shop has attempted delivery yesterday 03/10/2021 and will re attempt to deliver today 3/11/2021.Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.

We greatly appreciate your business." They did not attempt to deliver the order due to the local florist was not ready with the order. On 3/11/21 I received this email " we are writing to inform you that our network florist that is filling your order to is closed for the day, and we are unable to reach them to receive a delivery confirmation at this time. We will contact them early in the morning tomorrow, and, subsequently, contact you regarding the status of your order. I never received another email from them regarding tis email.

After several phone calls, which by the way led me to understand their customer service, like this company is horrendous. They refused to give me the information on the local florist.

That way, I did not want to order through them again, and have the same problem. After this conversation is cancelled my order.

User's recommendation: Stay away from justflowers.com.

Justflowers Pros: Website was easy to navigate.

Justflowers Cons: Poor quality, Customer service what service, Downright nasty customer service, Entire process was unacceptable.

Comments

#1994393

Michael K., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Justflowers Reviews