I ordered a basket if fruit this Saturday for Sunday delivery for my son in laws birthday it was not delivered they stated they had tried but mydaughter had stayed in specially when it came today it was bit the basket I ordered this was a small horrible looking container with a few pieces if fruit not the deluxe backer I had ordered the pictures below show on keft what was delivered on the far right the dark brown basket deluxe for 89.99 should have been delivered and the fruit was dub standard
nearlyball had marks on
And when I paid by card I said to the woman so you are taking 89.99 by debit she replied yes twice u clarified nothing about handling or delivery there was another 20 dollars added so they broke the banking regulations by taking money that was not this is a complete rip off I shall be taking farther I would not recommend this company to any one
They are a disgrace it completely ruined a surprise for my son inlaw
Can you see any think
That matches the item
I ordered no
Neither can I
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fruit Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "I ordered from justflowers.com and they called to confirm everything. The next day, what showed up was a small purple arrangement (with some plastic flowers) instead of a large,..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."