I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral.cost was 149.99.
What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15 for my trouble??? See pictures the one on left what I ordered, the one on right what I got. I was told they don't specify amount of flowers and pictures are just a "representation".
There are no do-overs when it comes to funerals, and I believe that since it was an online order they figured I would not attend.They were so very wrong, I was so embarrassed I wanted to yank out the card!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from justflowers.com and they called to confirm everything. The next day, what showed up was a small purple arrangement (with some plastic flowers) instead of a large,..."
- "Shocking service I recieved my dress I ordered silver this is clearly THE WRONG COLOUR yet I was told I know there is always a risk with online shopping I..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- " I sold a beautiful and rare astronaut FDC signed by cosmonauts and US Astronauts , Deke Slayton and Vance Brand. The buyer , "GEORGE9785" , paid via paypal..."
- "GEORGE9785 currently lives in British Columbia, home to people from the Middle East due to Canadian Liberal Politics. I chose not to buy from him or support him in..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."