I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral.cost was 149.99.

What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15 for my trouble??? See pictures the one on left what I ordered, the one on right what I got. I was told they don't specify amount of flowers and pictures are just a "representation".

There are no do-overs when it comes to funerals, and I believe that since it was an online order they figured I would not attend.They were so very wrong, I was so embarrassed I wanted to yank out the card!

Review about: Justflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Warning - Don't use justflowers.com! Justflowers "I ordered a flower arrangement from justflowers.com for my sister in the hospital, assuming it would look like what their on-line catalog showed. Unfortunately, what was received looked nothing like..." Read more Justflowers - Terrible customer service Justflowers "I ordered a flowering basket for a funeral and received a call that they needed to substitute. I called back and found out they had already substituted with a basket..." Read more From You Flowers - Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Justflowers - What A Disappointment Justflowers "BUYER BEWARE. I purchased an arrangement online and upgraded to the premium arrangement since the photo of the arrangement showed my 83 yr. old mother's favorite flower in her favorite..." Read more DONT PURCHASE FROM WALTS TV!! Walts Tv "I purchased the wrong tv, my tracking number showed it was not shipped so I contacted them real quick but they lied and said it was shipped. After sending many..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Shabby Workmanship Heartland Rvs "Bought a 2014 Cyclone 4114 in Nov of 2014 and have to say, the quality, for a rig that retailed for $100,000+, is horrible. First rainstorm it flooded my kitchen..." Read more Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - The worst company ever!!!! Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation "Bank made a mistake in sending a payment last year but any subsequent payment was on time since it is scheduled automatically. Instead of notifying us about the missing payment,..." Read more Amazon.com shipping lies and untruths Amazon "How many times has anyone ordered an item recently from amazon.com and requested 2 day or one day shipping and all of the sudden there one or two day shipping..." Read more