I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral.cost was 149.99.
What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15 for my trouble??? See pictures the one on left what I ordered, the one on right what I got. I was told they don't specify amount of flowers and pictures are just a "representation".
There are no do-overs when it comes to funerals, and I believe that since it was an online order they figured I would not attend.They were so very wrong, I was so embarrassed I wanted to yank out the card!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory. Prices seem too good to be true. They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND..."
- "GEORGE9785 currently lives in British Columbia, home to people from the Middle East due to Canadian Liberal Politics. I chose not to buy from him or support him in..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- " I sold a beautiful and rare astronaut FDC signed by cosmonauts and US Astronauts , Deke Slayton and Vance Brand. The buyer , "GEORGE9785" , paid via paypal..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."