I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral.cost was 149.99.
What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15 for my trouble??? See pictures the one on left what I ordered, the one on right what I got. I was told they don't specify amount of flowers and pictures are just a "representation".
There are no do-overs when it comes to funerals, and I believe that since it was an online order they figured I would not attend.They were so very wrong, I was so embarrassed I wanted to yank out the card!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I had my car in for an oil change. Now almost 2 months later my car was hesitating and bucking. I asked a friend to check my transmission fluid and..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "GEORGE9785 currently lives in British Columbia, home to people from the Middle East due to Canadian Liberal Politics. I chose not to buy from him or support him in..."