Meriden, Connecticut

I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral.cost was 149.99.

Related: Justflowers - Flowers were not delivered on date promised

What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15 for my trouble??? See pictures the one on left what I ordered, the one on right what I got. I was told they don't specify amount of flowers and pictures are just a "representation".

There are no do-overs when it comes to funerals, and I believe that since it was an online order they figured I would not attend.They were so very wrong, I was so embarrassed I wanted to yank out the card!

Review about: Funeral Flowers.

Review #411934 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Justflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more Dressfirst - Horrible customer service Dressfirst "Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo. A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different..." Read more National American Miss - Review about Pageant System from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more Bridesire - Refunding Dress Order #3567352‏ Bridesire "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more