I ordered a flowering basket for a funeral and received a call that they needed to substitute.I called back and found out they had already substituted with a basket of green plants.
The original order was a sympathy garden of 5 different colored flowering plants. I could not believe they substituted for just green plants. That doesn't even have the same meaning. When I complained they offered to give me a $7 discount for my next order.
This was a $100 order and that is all they could do?? This place is awful. We spoke to a manager and they offered $10 off. Seriously!
They think that the substitution is fine. So beware. You see pretty pictures on their website ( photo is of what I ordered), but they are not sending anything close to that. I will never use them again.
There are enough nice florists around that have much better customer service.
They don't even follow their customer satisfaction guarantee that they offer.I'm not satisfied and no $10 will not make it better!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sent green plants not flowering plants and thinks thats ok
- Green plants are substituted for flowering plants like it or not
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."