Justflowers - Terrible customer service

41 of 224 Justflowers reviews

I ordered a flowering basket for a funeral and received a call that they needed to substitute.I called back and found out they had already substituted with a basket of green plants.

The original order was a sympathy garden of 5 different colored flowering plants. I could not believe they substituted for just green plants. That doesn't even have the same meaning. When I complained they offered to give me a $7 discount for my next order.

This was a $100 order and that is all they could do?? This place is awful. We spoke to a manager and they offered $10 off. Seriously!

They think that the substitution is fine. So beware. You see pretty pictures on their website ( photo is of what I ordered), but they are not sending anything close to that. I will never use them again.

There are enough nice florists around that have much better customer service.

They don't even follow their customer satisfaction guarantee that they offer.I'm not satisfied and no $10 will not make it better!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Sent green plants not flowering plants and thinks thats ok
    • Green plants are substituted for flowering plants like it or not

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
either refund or send a flowering basket to the family like I wanted to begin with
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
41 of 224 Justflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Justflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Justflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×