100% full Not resolved

I ordered a flowering basket for a funeral and received a call that they needed to substitute.I called back and found out they had already substituted with a basket of green plants.

The original order was a sympathy garden of 5 different colored flowering plants. I could not believe they substituted for just green plants. That doesn't even have the same meaning. When I complained they offered to give me a $7 discount for my next order.

This was a $100 order and that is all they could do?? This place is awful. We spoke to a manager and they offered $10 off. Seriously!

They think that the substitution is fine. So beware. You see pretty pictures on their website ( photo is of what I ordered), but they are not sending anything close to that. I will never use them again.

There are enough nice florists around that have much better customer service.

They don't even follow their customer satisfaction guarantee that they offer.I'm not satisfied and no $10 will not make it better!

Review about: Garden Of Gifts Sympathy Basket.

I didn't like: Sent green plants not flowering plants and thinks thats ok, Green plants are substituted for flowering plants like it or not.

2.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution either refund or send a flowering basket to the family like I wanted to begin with

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Just Flowers
Los Angeles, California, United States #1156846

We are here to help. Can you please kindly provide your seven digit order number.