1.7

I ordered a Deluxe Pinky Bouquet with 12 balloons for my mother-in-law's 84th birthday. She loves pink and this arrangement had a lot of pink flowers.

I liked the 12 balloons as I thought they would make her smile. It has been so difficult with Covid not being able to visit in person, so I wanted to send her something special. The flowers were delivered on her birthday but the arrangement was completely different from what I ordered in that it had no balloons (it was supposed to have 12 balloons) they also substituted most of the flowers. The only pink in the bouquet was 6b pink roses otherwise the bouquet was full of purple and yellow flowers.

My mother-in-law thanked me for the flowers and sent me a picture. I was terribly embarrassed as the arrangement was not special and did not even look professional. I contacted Just Flowers customer service and went through one horrible customer service person to another. I called back again today, and they told me I had been credited $30.

They did not even bother to let me know that beforehand. I told them that they credited me basically for the lack of balloons but overall the arrangement was subpar and I had paid for a deluxe arrangement. She became argumentative and told me she could charge me back the $30, take back the other flowers from my mother-in-law and send another floral arrangement and I told her that there is no point in doing so as my mother-in-law's birthday was last Wednesday and there is really no point in doing this. She then blamed the florist.

I told her that Just Flowers is responsible to me not the florist as I ordered the arrangement from Just Flowers. I would never order from this company again.

User's recommendation: Don't order from Just Flowers- they are expensive and don't take responsibility for their products and service.

Justflowers Pros: Choices and the site, Website is pretty.

Justflowers Cons: Cannot deliver as promised horrid customer service, Deception about delivery.

Comments

#1958726

Jubilith Shapiro, we are extremely sorry that your experience with us was any less than excellent. Please be advised that on November 30th, we went ahead and issued you a partial refund in the amount of $30.00 Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We are here to help.

Justflowers Reviews