Verified Reviewer

I ordered flowers to be sent to my my mother for Mother's Day. At no time when I placed my order did the site let me know that they could NOT fulfill my order.

They took my money (over $100). On Mother's Day, I received a text that my order would be delayed to Monday 5/10. On Monday 5/10, I received a text that my order would be delayed to Tuesday 5/11 (no explanation). On Tuesday 5/11, I received a text that my order was delayed to Wednesday 5/12 (no explanation).

On Wednesday 5/12, I received a text that my order was delayed to Thursday 5/13 (no explanation). On Thursday 5/13, I sent an "inquiry" because that is the ONLY way you can communicate with the company, demanding that they cancel my order and refund my money. On Friday 5/14, I received a text that my order had been "further delayed." I sent an email to customer support demanding AGAIN that they cancel my order and refund my money. NO RESPONSE.

On Saturday 5/15, I sent ANOTHER email demanding they cancel my order and refund my money. STILL NO RESPONSE.

I have just filed a dispute against the company with my Bank to retrieve my money. REDICULOUS and I will NEVER EVER use this company again and I HIGHLY recommend that you do not either!!do D

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER FROM JUSTFLOWERS.COM.

Justflowers Cons: Misleading same-day guarantee, Nonexistant customer service, Horrible will never use again, Flowers never sent.

Comments

#2015754

Andrea N., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Justflowers Reviews