Verified Reviewer

1.2

Original review updated by user Feb 04, 2021

In February 3 I placed an order to be delivered to my daughters mother in law. I paid extra for express delivery and wasnt told about the other charges.

Received a phone on the 4th they were unable to fulfill my order and were sendin a vase of flowers instead. I asked for the order to be cancelled since this isnt what I ordered or wanted. The representative said a manager would call me back since she couldnt cancel it. No one called me back in what I was told would be a matter of minutes.

7 phone calls later , 6 of them I was hung up on a manager did call back. She stated the order couldnt be cancelled but offered me $15. Once again I stated I wanted the order cancelled. After a few minutes of silence she hung up on me.

Awhile later the manager called me back. Repeated from the phone call before the order couldnt be cancelled. I asked why not I had asked fro the order to be cancelled hours ago.

Same answer as before cant cancel it , then silence and she hung up on me again. So I have no idea of what or if anything has been delivered.

Never again

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Comments

#1979977

Marianne Ziltz, Re order 9153105 to Rhonda Willoughby. We are sorry to hear about the issue you had with your order.

We would like to inform you that we do not offer refunds on orders that have been attempted to be delivered or that have been delivered as per our policy.

You may view our policies regarding Delivery via the following link: http://www.justflowers.com/CS_DeliveryInfo.asp We will have our customer service supervisor contact you about this ASAP. JUSTFLOWERS.COM 800.716.7559 service@justflowers.com

#1980029
@Justflowers

When you customer service supervisor called me she made no mention of your policy. My order was not being delivered when I first spoke to your representative she stated my order was not going to be what I ordered.

I asked that order be cancelled since I did not wish to have a vase of flowers delivered.

Please do not twist this scenario to fit your policy. I want a full refund since I asked for the order to be cancelled before it even was placed with the florist.

#1980108
@Marianne Z

We will have our customer service supervisor contact you about this ASAP.

Justflowers Reviews