WARNING!!!!!

DO NOT order ANYTHING from this company. Spread the word PLEASE!!!!!

Just Flowers website did NOT say ANYTHING about deliveries being delayed up to 6 days.

It was advertised "same day" and "next day" deliveries WERE available. There was NOTHING about the possibility of an order not making it on time for Mother's Day when clearly on the website Same day and Next day Mothers Day orders were still being accepted. The website also states During major holidays such as Valentine's Day and Mother's Day our florists operate extended hours and delivery times are 8am-9pm. Their guarantee states We are committed to delivering your order despite the continued flower supply challenges related to Covid19.

This may require flexibility in designing the floral arrangement and in some cases delivering on the next available day.

There was a substitute policy saying the exact flowers may not be available and will be substituted to maintain the look and feel of the arrangement by considering the overall shape, size, style, and color combinations The policy also states In single variety arrangements the variety will take precedence over color. White roses and cream roses may be substituted for each other as well as peach roses and pink roses. Both of my orders were mixed and colorful. (Forever Bouquet & Garden Party Arrangement).

For #1 order I chose the Deluxe arrangement (We'll add additional flowers that will coordinate with the arrangement in both style and color $89.99), rather than what was shown (Flowers are designed to be delivered as close to the arrangement pictured as possible $79.99).

$10 difference.

Arrangement description - Sunflowers, roses and lilies burst onto the scene, creating an explosion of color and fragrance. This attention-grabbing beauty is the perfect treat for a dear friend or loved one and will surely brighten their day.

For #2 order I chose as shown (Flowers are designed to be delivered as close to the arrangement pictured as possible $59.99)

Arrangement description - Purple, blue, cream, pink and white carnations spring to life from this bouquet, turning any occasion into a Garden Party! This lush and vibrant arrangement of flowers is a lively and vivacious token of your love and affection.

Timeline-

Saturday, May 9, 8:00-11 am -

I placed 2 orders (#1 - Same day delivery & #2 - Next day delivery)

Same day to ensure I had it for my mother-in-law who grieves the loss of her son every year.

Next day on Mothers day for my mom who lives 5 hours from me.

Saturday, May 9, 5:19 pm -

Received email saying #1 Same day wasnt possible and next available day is scheduled.

Sunday, May 10, 2:34 pm -

Sunday, May 10, 4:08 pm -

Received email saying #2 Next day wasnt possible and next available day is scheduled.

Sunday, May 10 -

I emailed my disappointment with the company.

I called over 6 times trying to get a real person and cancelled my orders.

Monday, May 11, 4:03 pm -

Received email saying #1 delivery not able to be delivered and next available day is scheduled.

Monday, May 11, 6:00 pm -

Tuesday, May 12, 12:13 -

Received email saying #2 delivery not able to be delivered and next available day is scheduled.

Tuesday, May 12, 4:34 -

Wednesday, May 13, 8:52 am -

Received email saying #1 order was credited to my account

Thursday, May 14, 7:55 pm -

Received 2 Emails saying #2 delivery not able to be delivered and next available day is scheduled.

Friday, May 15, 4:36 pm -

#2 (Next day) DELIVERED 6 days late after being cancelled

The bouquet was NOTHING like the picture. Order placed was tall and colorful mixed flower bouquet in clear vase for Mothers Day.

What was received was a short all white rose bouquet in a white lace covered vase. It looked like a wedding centerpiece and was arranged/delivered by a floral company that according to their website, a full service, event production company that has long standing associations with some of the most talented visionaries in the bridal industry.

Their guarantee states If you are not completely satisfied please contact us within 7 days of delivery using any of these convenient methods listed below, and we will gladly exchange your

item, so as to rectify the issue. Not surprisingly, I wasnt even offered this option.

I called immediately after my mother told me she received the flowers. I FINALLY connected with a person to explain ALL my issues (that continued after cancelling) and requested full reimbursement.

I was told NO and asked to speak with someone else. I then spoke with a manager Jill who also told me NO to full reimbursement. She did offer me $5 refund for the late delivery, then increased it to $15 for inconvenience. I asked to speak with someone above her and she explained there wasnt anyone.

I then asked to speak with the owner and she said he doesnt take or make

I plan on sharing my horrible experience to the Better Business Bureau and other sites to warn people.

From ordering, to flower arrangement designed, to the delivery, to the customer service, this company is appalling AWFUL. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!!

User's recommendation: WARNING! DO NOT USE!

Location: Essex Junction, Vermont

Comments

PissedConsumer1934908 of Essex Junction, VT, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Justflowers Reviews