Update added by user Jan 14, 2015
How can this company possibly have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating!?!?!? Everyone that posts a complaint here also needs to submit a complain on the BBB website. I did!
Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2015
I ordered a flower arrangement from justflowers.com for my sister in the hospital, assuming it would look like what their on-line catalog showed.Unfortunately, what was received looked nothing like it.
The arrangement itself cost $54.99 + $15.24 for handling and shipping for a total of $70.23. The arrangement was called "Sunny Starburst", item #3139. The picture on the website shows a bright, full yellow arrangement. While I thought it was pretty expensive, I bought it because it was really pretty and my sister deserved it.
When my sister sent me a photo of the flowers I was shocked. It looked nothing like the picture on their website. I contacted justflowers.com customer service and basically their response was that they could substitute flowers if ones weren't available and as long as it was equal or better in quality. We went back and forth via e-mail and phone calls and I told them I either wanted a full refund or have another arrangement delivered to my sister that was comparable to the one on their website.
The last phone call I had today (1/14/2015) was with a foreign sounding lady from Los Angeles (if she said her name I didn't understand what she said). I told her what I expected and she offered to give me a $10 credit. I refused and she upped it to a $15 credit. I told her the arrangement they sent looked like something I could buy at a grocery store.
I have filed a complaint with the BBB today, as well.
The photos I've posted below are the photo from their website on the left and the arrangement that was actually received on the right.Not even close, justflowers.com!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I ordered a flowering basket for a funeral and received a call that they needed to substitute. I called back and found out they had already substituted with a basket..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."