Warning - Don't use justflowers.com!

79 of 224 Justflowers reviews

Update added by user Jan 14, 2015

How can this company possibly have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating!?!?!? Everyone that posts a complaint here also needs to submit a complain on the BBB website. I did!

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2015

I ordered a flower arrangement from justflowers.com for my sister in the hospital, assuming it would look like what their on-line catalog showed.Unfortunately, what was received looked nothing like it.

The arrangement itself cost $54.99 + $15.24 for handling and shipping for a total of $70.23. The arrangement was called "Sunny Starburst", item #3139. The picture on the website shows a bright, full yellow arrangement. While I thought it was pretty expensive, I bought it because it was really pretty and my sister deserved it.

When my sister sent me a photo of the flowers I was shocked. It looked nothing like the picture on their website. I contacted justflowers.com customer service and basically their response was that they could substitute flowers if ones weren't available and as long as it was equal or better in quality. We went back and forth via e-mail and phone calls and I told them I either wanted a full refund or have another arrangement delivered to my sister that was comparable to the one on their website.

The last phone call I had today (1/14/2015) was with a foreign sounding lady from Los Angeles (if she said her name I didn't understand what she said). I told her what I expected and she offered to give me a $10 credit. I refused and she upped it to a $15 credit. I told her the arrangement they sent looked like something I could buy at a grocery store.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB today, as well.

The photos I've posted below are the photo from their website on the left and the arrangement that was actually received on the right.Not even close, justflowers.com!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

79 of 224 Justflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
mi

Jan 15, 2015 #931567

They have an a+ rating because they pay the bbb for that.Everyone knows not to trust the bbb.If someone has a f rateing it is probably because they do not want to dish out hundreads of dollars for the a+ rating...it does nessasarly mean that they are a bad business.You should know better than to trust them...they are a sellout to the highest bidder.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.