Update added by user Jan 14, 2015
How can this company possibly have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating!?!?!? Everyone that posts a complaint here also needs to submit a complain on the BBB website. I did!
Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2015
I ordered a flower arrangement from justflowers.com for my sister in the hospital, assuming it would look like what their on-line catalog showed.Unfortunately, what was received looked nothing like it.
The arrangement itself cost $54.99 + $15.24 for handling and shipping for a total of $70.23. The arrangement was called "Sunny Starburst", item #3139. The picture on the website shows a bright, full yellow arrangement. While I thought it was pretty expensive, I bought it because it was really pretty and my sister deserved it.
When my sister sent me a photo of the flowers I was shocked. It looked nothing like the picture on their website. I contacted justflowers.com customer service and basically their response was that they could substitute flowers if ones weren't available and as long as it was equal or better in quality. We went back and forth via e-mail and phone calls and I told them I either wanted a full refund or have another arrangement delivered to my sister that was comparable to the one on their website.
The last phone call I had today (1/14/2015) was with a foreign sounding lady from Los Angeles (if she said her name I didn't understand what she said). I told her what I expected and she offered to give me a $10 credit. I refused and she upped it to a $15 credit. I told her the arrangement they sent looked like something I could buy at a grocery store.
I have filed a complaint with the BBB today, as well.
The photos I've posted below are the photo from their website on the left and the arrangement that was actually received on the right.Not even close, justflowers.com!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."