Low Moor, Virginia
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 14, 2015

How can this company possibly have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating!?!?!? Everyone that posts a complaint here also needs to submit a complain on the BBB website. I did!

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2015

I ordered a flower arrangement from justflowers.com for my sister in the hospital, assuming it would look like what their on-line catalog showed.Unfortunately, what was received looked nothing like it.

The arrangement itself cost $54.99 + $15.24 for handling and shipping for a total of $70.23. The arrangement was called "Sunny Starburst", item #3139. The picture on the website shows a bright, full yellow arrangement. While I thought it was pretty expensive, I bought it because it was really pretty and my sister deserved it.

When my sister sent me a photo of the flowers I was shocked. It looked nothing like the picture on their website. I contacted justflowers.com customer service and basically their response was that they could substitute flowers if ones weren't available and as long as it was equal or better in quality. We went back and forth via e-mail and phone calls and I told them I either wanted a full refund or have another arrangement delivered to my sister that was comparable to the one on their website.

The last phone call I had today (1/14/2015) was with a foreign sounding lady from Los Angeles (if she said her name I didn't understand what she said). I told her what I expected and she offered to give me a $10 credit. I refused and she upped it to a $15 credit. I told her the arrangement they sent looked like something I could buy at a grocery store.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB today, as well.

The photos I've posted below are the photo from their website on the left and the arrangement that was actually received on the right.Not even close, justflowers.com!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of justflowers arrangement from Justflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Justflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch flowers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Justflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

They have an a+ rating because they pay the bbb for that.Everyone knows not to trust the bbb.If someone has a f rateing it is probably because they do not want to dish out hundreads of dollars for the a+ rating...it does nessasarly mean that they are a bad business.You should know better than to trust them...they are a sellout to the highest bidder.