Update added by user Jan 14, 2015
How can this company possibly have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating!?!?!? Everyone that posts a complaint here also needs to submit a complain on the BBB website. I did!
Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2015
I ordered a flower arrangement from justflowers.com for my sister in the hospital, assuming it would look like what their on-line catalog showed.Unfortunately, what was received looked nothing like it.
The arrangement itself cost $54.99 + $15.24 for handling and shipping for a total of $70.23. The arrangement was called "Sunny Starburst", item #3139. The picture on the website shows a bright, full yellow arrangement. While I thought it was pretty expensive, I bought it because it was really pretty and my sister deserved it.
When my sister sent me a photo of the flowers I was shocked. It looked nothing like the picture on their website. I contacted justflowers.com customer service and basically their response was that they could substitute flowers if ones weren't available and as long as it was equal or better in quality. We went back and forth via e-mail and phone calls and I told them I either wanted a full refund or have another arrangement delivered to my sister that was comparable to the one on their website.
The last phone call I had today (1/14/2015) was with a foreign sounding lady from Los Angeles (if she said her name I didn't understand what she said). I told her what I expected and she offered to give me a $10 credit. I refused and she upped it to a $15 credit. I told her the arrangement they sent looked like something I could buy at a grocery store.
I have filed a complaint with the BBB today, as well.
The photos I've posted below are the photo from their website on the left and the arrangement that was actually received on the right.Not even close, justflowers.com!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."