March 6th, I ordered a arrangement of flower for funeral service which cost me $129.95 plus delivery and ribbon charges, and the flower came was so cheaply made, it was very small and looked like less than $30.00 of product, and it also came with a very big YELLOW & RED RIBBON, those color are not funeral, they even don't know what goes with what occasion, how they can be stay in business. I complained to them, they said they will look into that, but nothing happened, their strategic was let thing slide by, and hope people will forget. So stay away from JUSTFLOWERS.COM

Review about: Justflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

They don't know proper colors, etc.because they do not own a floral shop.

They take your order and send it to a florist in the area where you are ordering. This is not the case with all online companies, you must read where the order is sent from. My daughter sent flowers to me from ProFlowers when they first started some years ago and we have never had a problem with them since. I sat his online when I Googled them because we never rec'd the flowers sent to my mother's wake.

FTD Customers in their own words - Flower Complaint.Com

www.flowercomplaint.com/FTD-COM.html‎ Cached

Similar

Just Flowers has a really dirty office in West Los Angeles that looks like a garage with Two people ......I will be calling "Clark Howard" wsbradio.com about this.