Houston, Texas

BUYER BEWARE.I purchased an arrangement online and upgraded to the premium arrangement since the photo of the arrangement showed my 83 yr.

old mother's favorite flower in her favorite color. What was delivered to my mother for Mothers Day was nothing close to this photo or description? In fact, not even the same colors. Upon calling Just Flowers to complain, I was told to go to the home page then click on customer service and then click on substitutions.

I told them this is fraud and nowhere on the page to order this arrangement or even their home page does it even mention substitutions.Wow, they offered a $10 refund.

Review about: What A Surprise.

I didn't like: Fraud, Quality of flowers compared to its online advertisem, Insulting response to complaint, Lied about guarantee.

1.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $110
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Just Flowers
Los Angeles, California, United States #1158067

We are here to help. Can you please kindly provide your seven digit order number.