I ordered flowers for a memorial service, and my siblings that attended confirmed the flowers weren't there.When we asked for delivery confirmation, Just Flowers couldn't provide one.

I asked for a blooming plant to be delivered to the bereaved family free of charge in good faith of their huge mistake, and they agreed. However, my credit card was charged. After many emails and phone calls with them, they told me they will issue a refund, by taking back the plant delivered to the bereaved family. Can you believe a florist would do such a thing?

After talking to the corporate customer service manager on the phone today, he refuses to issue a refund, because all of a sudden he has confirmation of delivery, which was never provided to me. He is warning me that I won't win my dispute now.

We'll see about that!Please do yourself a favor and NEVER PURCHASE FROM JUST FLOWERS - NOT WORTH IT!!!

Review about: Justflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Justflowers?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #652840

We never answer the phone when their name comes up.They've been ripping us off from the day they signed their incorporation papers.

They expect us to deliver for free and under minimum.Just sayin.

Camden, New Jersey, United States #652793

I got the same response was the idiots named jason? I filed with my cc fpr a refund