Verified Reviewer

I ordered flowers a week ago to go to a friend in Pennsylvania. I knew there were no florist around that had any flowers because they were wiped out from Valentines Day.

Just flowers assured me that they would get the flowers delivered by a florist. Every other day it was you have to order from the website for UPS delivery and then changed back to yes we have a florist. I spent a week on hole listening to two songs. Total torture.

The flowers Were delivered without the special instructions if no one was there to leave them next-door. It is hard to get a hold of a supervisor. Most of the customer representatives dont even understand simple English. Flowers flowers were left on the front door.

Everything they told me for a week was nothing but a lie after lie.

When I did get a hold of a supervisor they promised me everything was OK And that was another lie after another lie. Worst company ever.

User's recommendation: For flowers use anybody but justflowers.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Justflowers Dazzling Blossoms Arrangement.

Preferred solution: Customer service representative should be retrained. They should have a knowledge of English language. They should go for spelling class. And they should follow instruction. Supervisors as well.

Justflowers Cons: Failure to deliver on agreed upon date, Lousy service, Misleading same day guarantee, Incompetent delivery failure, Lack of knowledge of the english language.

Comments

#1989677

Diane S., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Justflowers Reviews